Highmark Exteriors offers a wide range of quality roofing materials to suit your home’s structural needs and style.
Our professional roof repair and replacement teams are trained and certified in installing any types of roofing shingles or materials suitable for our Minnesota climate:
- Asphalt roofing shingles
- Cedar shakes
A leaky roof leads to expensive damage, and with Minnesota's harsh winters its important to make sure your roof is in the tip-top shape. Common causes of leaks include aging shingles or other components and wear and tear from seasonal storms or ice dams. Highmark Exteriors does offer free roof inspections, but there are some very common signs of a damaged roof that homeowners can look for.
- Missing, cracked or curling shingles
- Dark, stained or ‘dirty-looking’ shingles
- Blistering, peeling paint or decay on soffits or siding
- In winter, a build-up of ice over gutters and bottom rows of shingles (ice dams)
- Evidence of water in attic, such as water marks or stains on rafters or sheathing
- Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- Evidence of mold or mildew on interior ceilings or walls
- Excessive energy costs
If you see any of these symptoms, call us at 952-641-6086 for a free roof inspection. We work all over Minnesota's Twin Cities metro area.
GAF Master Elite Installer